June 9 - 17, 2023
Here's how it works:
- Buy your Passport Magazine from a participating shop. When you do, you’ll automatically be entered into a drawing for a $20 gift certificate from the shop of purchase. (Three winners from each shop!)
- Feel good about making a difference! Every year, the Central Illinois Shop Hop donates proceeds from magazine sales to an area non-profit organization. This year we’re supporting the Central Illinois Food Bank, whose mission is “to provide food and develop awareness of and creative solutions for food insecurity” in the 21 counties they serve throughout central and southern Illinois.
- Gather your friends and plan your route! The magazine includes a map and a list of the 11 participating shops, with addresses.
- Donate food items! During the hop, each shop is collecting non-perishable food items and other necessities to donate to their local food pantry or non-profit of their choosing. Let’s see which shop can build the biggest pile!
- Check out our EXCLUSIVE quilt pattern! The passport magazine includes COMPLETE pattern for this year’s exclusive Central Illinois Shop Hop quilt, “Simply Silver Sampler” by Scott Flanagan. Each shop will display their own unique interpretation of the quilt during the shop hop. And if you LOVE a shop’s quilt and want to make yours just like it, most shops have fabric kits available for purchase.
- Visit participating shops from 6/9 - 6/17/2023 to collect your passport stamps. Visit all 11 shops for a chance to win one of three $150 Grand Prize Gift Certificates. Grand Prize Gift Certificates can be redeemed at any participating shop and you don’t have to spend it all in one place! To be eligible, your completed passport must be turned in at a participating shop no later than 6/24/2023.
- Take advantage of EXCLUSIVE sales! Each shop will have an UNADVERTISED in-store special ONLY for Central Illinois Shop Hoppers, but you must visit the shops to learn about and take advantage of their specials.
peace & Applique Quilt Barn, Bloomington
Sew Sweet Quilt Shop, Jacksonville
Times Square Sewing Complex, Jacksonville
Indigo Quilt Studio, Lincoln
Piece to Peace Treasures, Macomb
The Quilt Corner, Morton
Feed Mill Fabric and Quilting, Oneida
Quilting in the Valley, Peoria
Prairie Points, Peoria
peace & Applique Quilt Shop, Rochester
Sew Sweet Quilt Shop, Springfield
QUESTIONS? Call us at (217)732-4112.